Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fight For Your Life

How many of us walk around with a big smile on our face while thinking: “Nobody knows”; nobody knows the burden my heart and spirit is carrying, nobody knows my struggle, no one really understands me?

For those that struggle with these thoughts I want you to know: you are not alone. Many people experience these thoughts that are inextricably connected with heavy emotions that tend to strip us from our happiness; they make us feel as though we should isolate ourselves from the world because no one will ever understand. Isolation is never the answer and although many people may argue with my next thought, I think these thoughts are common and there will always be moments in our life when we will feel like this. These are the moments that fuel us for our comeback. How can you experience the good without the bad? If you are always content, what would fuel you to keep pushing forward?

When you are feeling blue, reconsider isolating yourself from the world and instead plan to “fight for your life”, as stated in the lyrics in the video below.

I found this video and thought it was the most amazing and intriguing video I have ever witnessed. Once I listened to the soothing lyrics the artist softly sings I understood the young lady is going through a difficult time in her life where she feels alone...but she fights until she sees the light :-)

As always people, stay positive and encouraged! The key to happiness is to be happy! Never lose the fight.

Enjoy the video! (It is one of my faves)

Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie

1 comment:

  1. Your post always come right on time, love the video.

    ReplyDelete