Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Letting Loose, Letting Go, and Letting it FLOW!

"Anxiety in a man's heart weighs it down, but an encouraging word makes it glad" (Proverbs 12:25)


There are times in my life I feel the world is on my shoulders. I think about my finances, my family’s issues, I look at the economy and the daily struggle of many individuals, and my spirit gets drained. I start to think: How does these things get fix? When will I get the chance to relax? What else can I do to stay up float?

If you struggle with anxiety you know about uneasiness, worry, and the feeling of heaviness that comes with it. Many serious things are going on in the world and in your life and you need to be aware of them and prepare for them. But you also need to learn how to relax and take things as they come WITHOUT getting stressed out.

You need to learn how to enjoy the good life God has provided for you through the death and resurrection of His Son Jesus Christ (See John 10:10).

Start this new day with a new attitude. The next time you are tempted to become anxious, upset, stressed out, or depressed, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING, and find something to be HAPPY about.

Have a talk with yourself about all the good things God has done in your life and take it easy! And remember: You need to practice speaking positivity in your life, its a constant battle but with repetition you will get there! 

I pray you learn from all your trials and bring forth all the good you have learned! Shake your worries loose and untie yourself from all that extra pressure, LET IT GO, and encourage yourself to let it flow! Let the positivity FLOW and let it spread like wildfire! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how we became friends on facebook but I'm glad that you are. Your posting arrive on time all the time!

    ReplyDelete